Simple Population ModelThis model is a (hugely simplified) representation of a population. There is one stock (population) and two flows (births and deaths). Our reasons for showing this model include
- it is a very basic introduction to the concepts of stocks and flows, and 'what a model is'
- it will give you some idea whether the modelling platform (iSee Exchange) will work in your browser
- the model is taken from our NIHR publication, so you can read a little more about it there
We welcome your feedback about any aspect of this model
- which version did you use (phone or computer)?
- was it easy to use?
- did you follow what it is meant to represent?
- any technical issue (did it work on your device? If not, please provide details)